Friendship Hill Retirement Home
Friendship Hill Retirement Home
RR #2 Box 139A
Lovington, IL 61937
Tel (217) 677-2121
Fax (217) 677-2122
Welcome to Friendship Hill
Affordable, Comfortable, Friendly, Attractive, Safe Retirement
Friendship Hill Retirement Center is a small, quiet "village" located in a beautiful, well-maintained wooded rural setting 6 miles west of Hammond, Illinois, on U.S. Highway 36, or one mile east of the junction of 36 and Illinois Highway 32 at LaPlace, Illinois. Visitors are welcome.
You can try the good life at Friendship Hill for a month or two, as no lease is required. Keep your car, bring along some favorite pieces of furniture, or enjoy single or double rooms that are already completely furnished. Dish TV hookups are in every unit.
Friendship Hill provides an affordable, carefree, and congenial life for folks wishing to maintain their independence while enjoying the fulfillment of active retirement. Keep on doing the things you enjoy, secure in knowing support is at hand when you need it. Three nutritious & delicious meals a day plus snacks, help your health without the hassle of menu planning, cooking, and cleanup. There are kitchenettes in each wing if you want to prepare a favorite dish.
Lots to Do
At Friendship Hill, you keep the freedom and privacy of your own home, relieved of the responsibilities and cares of housekeeping, so you can enjoy the companionship of others and pursue your hobbies and interests carefree. Choose gardening, crafts, music, or just a stroll around the 34 acres of well-groomed grounds. Relax in one of the comfortable lounges. Use a golf cart to explore the gardens and outdoor patio to savor nature's varied seasons. Keep in shape in the exercise room. Relax in the hot air whirlpool.
When you need to attend to personal business, shopping, or health care appointments, transportation is available. Keep your car; personal vehicle parking is free. The affordable rates include laundry services, three home-style meals a day, and snacks.
Weekly church services, activities, or just relaxing in front of a cozy fireplace, the choice is yours at safe, clean, affordable Friendship Hill.
Friendship Hill is open to visitors. Look for the Friendship Hill sign on the south side of U.S. Highway 36, a mile east of the junction with Illinois Highway 32 at LaPlace, Illinois. See for yourself how affordable, carefree, and fulfilling retirement can be.
So many features
* Lounges with comfortable chairs & couches
* Meeting rooms with soft chairs, tables, books, & snack centers
* Exercise room with pool table, stationery bicycle & shuffle board
* Grand piano & console piano
* Church services offered twice a week
* Special programs & professional entertainment
* Hair salon & barbershop - stylist visits once a week
* Hot air whirlpool bath
* Furnished outdoor patios for relaxation
* Community vegetable garden
* Three meals a day plus snacks
* Wooded grounds with walkways, flowers, and pond
* TV viewing area
* Cozy Fireplace
* Sunny dining area with view of woods & patio
* No restrictions on visiting hours
* Golf cart for access to grounds
* Transportation provided for personal business, shopping & medical appointments
* Laundry services included
* Special holiday meals, open houses, and birthday celebrations