228 Mueller Lane, # 18,
Waterloo, IL 62298
Phone:(618) 939-4973 or 618-458-7144
Welcome to The Rosedale House!
A smaller, friendlier, more personal choice in Independent Living.
seniorWe're located in a quiet residential area in the small but growing town of Waterloo, Illinois in Monroe County. The area is rich in history and traditions affording opportunities for residents to participate, experience, or sit back and enjoy the many educational, social and historical activities both in-house and in the community.
In January 2009, we'll celebrate nine years of exceptional service to seniors with an emphasis on comfort, health, safety and providing a wealth of social and physical activities.
Rosedale is all one level and has 16 studio and one bedroom independent living suites - all designed to provide private living accommodations for seniors who enjoy an independent lifestyle, yet desire the support and services to keep independence secure.
Enjoy the comfort and privacy of your own suite and take advantage of all the services and amenities. Socialize, make new friends or reminisce with old acquaintances in the common areas. A wide variety of activities and social events offer opportunities to for long and meaningful friendships. Parties, picnics, sing-a-longs, Bingo, dining out or going to the Waterloo Band Concert are just a few activities to choose from. If you have a car, there is parking space for you. Or, if you need a ride to the beauty shop, doctor, bank or post office, just ask, and we'll provide it. Although we provide 3 meals a day, you may want to stock your snack bar with snacks and refreshments. We schedule regular trips to the grocery store and other local stores.
While independence is encouraged, our 24-hour staff ensures that residents feel safe and secure in their environment. Consider making The Rosedale House your home. Join other satisfied residents in eliminating the worries and hassles of:
Enjoy peace of mind for you and your family. You can rely on our experience, expertise and commitment. We may be small, however, we're able to offer a more home-like atmosphere where personalized service. It's the little things that make all the difference.
Basic services and amenities included in monthly rent:
* Three home cooked meals daily - served family style
* Medication reminders/stand-by
* Weekly changing of bed linen
* Weekly housekeeping
* Laundry facilities and assistance available
* Daily trash pick-up
* 24 hour staff
* Morning wake-up calls
* 24 hour security and emergency alert system
* Personalized local transportation to medical appointments - beauty/barber shop, banking
* Scheduled transportation for shopping, library, church activities, out to eat
* A wide variety of social activities and events at home and in the community
* Personal mailbox
* All utilities provided except phone and cable
* Maintenance service
Other amenities to give you a carefree lifestyle:
* No property tax
* Lawn care provided
* Snow removal
* Care-free lifestyle with a cook, housekeeper and chauffeur
* More time for leisure without all the tedious chores such as cooking, cleaning or doing the dishes
* Services geared to your own individual needs
* Good food, good friends, good times
* Nutritious Meals
* A happy atmosphere, a fun and friendly place to live
* Round the clock companionship
* Healthy and Safe environment
* All one level - No steps, no elevator
* Encouragement to stay active which is the key to maintaining strength, balance and mobility
Optional services available for an extra fee:
* Weekly personal laundry
* Shower stand-by
* Daily bed making
* Daily housekeeping
* Guest meals
* Ironing service
* Shopping service
* Breakfast tray brought to your suite
Basic monthly rent for one person including all basic services and amenities:
$ 1,975.00 per month for one person
One Bedroom Suite
Ranges from $2,200.00 to $2,400.00 per month for one person (depending on size of suite)
# Optional services are available for an extra fee.
# Suites are rented on a monthly basis
# The cost for a second person living in the suite is $400.00 per month.
# A $500.00 reservation fee is required to hold the suite until an agreed date for move-in and will be deducted from the first month's rent.
# A $500.00 security deposit is required
# Rent is payable by the 10th of each month for the following month's rent.