925 6th Avenue,
Aurora, IL 60505
Sunnymere.....About Our Facility
* Sunnymere, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation supported by monthly resident fees and investment income.
* The monthly resident fee as of June 1, 2008 is $1,220/month for independent residents and $2,430/month for assisted residents. The first month is payable on admission.
* The monthly resident fee includes room, three meals daily, laundry service, housekeeping service, activities, utilities, and assistance with daily activities as needed for assisted residents.
* Residents pay for their own private telephone (optional), personal expenses, and medical expenses (including medical visits, hospitalizations, and medications). Optional cable TV hookup is available for an extra charge.
* Sunnymere is a charming building decorated with lovely antiques. Residents live in a home-like environment. Capacity is 48 residents making personal care the order of the day.
* Each resident room is approximately 10 x 14 with a 2 x 6 closet. Each room has its own sink.
* A toilet room is shared by two residents and adjoins the room. Central showers and tubs are available for resident use residents bring their own furniture and room decorations from home.
* Twin-sized sheets and towels are provided. Residents bring their own pillows, blankets, bedspread/comforter, mattress pad and curtains/drapes. Window shades are provided.
* All clothing must have sewn-on nametags.
* Weekly beautician service is available at additional cost to the resident.
* Monthly podiatric service is also available at additional cost.
* Ride in Kane service is available to Sunnymere residents. The current rate is $3.00 one way for 1st 10 miles $1.50 per mile thereafter; same cost for return trip.
* New residents must have a physical for admittance to Sunnymere. The date window for this physical is 5 days before to 3 days after admission.
* Residents must have a two-step tuberculin test on admission and a follow-up test annually. This is provided by Sunnymere at no cost to the resident.
BASIC MONTHLY RENTAL
Private room/shared bath
Three meals daily
24-hour support personnel
ASSISTED LIVING PROGRAM
Same as basic monthly rental
Assistance as needed with bathing, dressing, grooming, medication, bed making, morning and bedtime care