The Fountains at Crystal Lake
The Fountains at Crystal Lake
965 North Brighton Circle West
Crystal Lake, IL 60012
The Fountains at Crystal Lake offers extraordinary rental retirement living in a gracious setting of maple forests, deep blue lakes and well-tended farmland. Just over one hour north of Chicago, we're ideally located to the best the area has to offer. Attend the Woodstock Opera House for live theater. Indulge your passion for fine food and gaming on the Victoria Riverboat. Show off your prize catch of rainbow trout from McHenry Dam or shop for bargains at the quaint downtown Spring Hill Mall. Whatever you delight in, The Fountains makes it possible.
Amenities and Services
The Fountains at Crystal Lake is built on a commitment to our residents and their families. We believe no two people are alike, so the services and attention we provide should never be exactly the same. Thatâ€™s also why we offer a variety of lifestyle, service and care options. By providing these choices, we not only offer solutions for today, but we provide the security of knowing that there are options for tomorrow.
* The Dickens Room, our well-stocked library
* The Brighton Room for performances, movies and lectures
* Savoy Dining Room
* The King Arthur Room for cards, entertaining and more
* Arts and crafts and woodworking in The Cambridge Room
* Computer center
* The Pub features a fireplace, billiards table, mahogany English bar, big screen TV and more
* Television and music lounges
* Well-lighted, convenient parking
* Coin-free washers and dryers
* Wellness Center
* The Camelot beauty/barber salon
* Country store
* On-site full-service bank
* Central mail room and private mail boxes
* Non-denominational chapel
* Therapeutic four-acre garden for vegetables and herbs
* Numerous paths and nature trails
* Indoor and outdoor gardening
* Breakfast, lunch and dinner served restaurant-style each day, in our Savoy Dining Room overlooking deer-filled woods
* Bi-weekly housekeeping of your apartment
* Variety of stimulating social, educational, cultural, recreational and spiritual programs
* Lifeline phone system
* Scheduled transportation
* Move-in coordination service
* 24-hour staffing
* Fitness programs include regularly scheduled exercise classes, theraband groups and walking programs
* Preventative health screening
* Fitness lectures
* Alternative medicine programs such as massage therapy, tai chi and yoga
* Access to a variety of health services in our wellness center
* Complete apartment maintenance, including plumbing and major appliances
* Building maintenance, groundskeeping and landscaping services
personalized services and assistance
A move to The Fountains gives residents access to the services and support they may need to live life to its fullest. Our continuum of care gives residents the ability to choose the service program that best suits their current lifestyle, and to add more services as their needs change. Few other senior living companies can match such a diverse spectrum of services.
Retirement Living at Town Center
Our Town Center offers a range of convenient on-site amenities and activities, plus distinctive hospitality services such as dining, housekeeping, transportation, maintenance and so much more. Our full-time programming staff provide enriching social, educational, cultural and recreational programs that suit the interests of residents.
Assisted Living at The Inn
The Inn offers assisted living programs that support residents who need a helping hand with the activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing and grooming. Both programs provide medication assistance and the assurance of 24-hour staffing.
Home Care Services and/or Home Health Care by The Fountains at Home
The Fountains at Home helps individuals regain, maintain and enhance their independence by providing an array of short- or long-term home care services and/or home health care. Dedicated, well-trained professionals assist with a variety of services which can be tailored to individual needs.